Putney Dental Care COVID 19 Update
We understand health and safety are currently front of mind for all our patients, visitors and team at this time. Please be assured that this is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and undertaking active precautions to ensure the most effective protection for our patients and team during this difficult and challenging period.
To help keep everyone safe during these times Putney Dental Care has implemented the following changes to our patient management procedures. Please help us by carefully reading and adhering to these instructions:
- Masks are compulsory
- When checking in with the front desk scan the QR code posted around the front entrance and sign in with all details required. Alternatively, if you are unable to fill out the form online, paper copies will be provided.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the practice.
- Please have a seat in one of the spaced-out seating areas and keep a distance of 1.5 metres at all times in the waiting room with people not from your household to help adhere to social distancing requirements.
- It is imperative that if you and/or any family members are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms whatsoever, please call 9808 2588 to reschedule your appointment.
- At this time, we are limiting the amount of people in our practice and ask that you come to your appointments alone if possible. If a parent/guardian or caretaker is required, we ask that only one comes along to the appointment to help with social distancing requirements.
- Please come to your appointments on time and no earlier than 5 minutes prior to appointment time to help limit time spent in the waiting room.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions, Please call 9808 2588 to talk to one of our receptionists:
- Are you feeling unwell with cold or flu symptoms?
- Are awaiting covid test results?
- Are you or any household members considered as close or casual covid contacts in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any household members been to any exposure sites listed by NSW Health (click here: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx)