Your journey to excellent dental health starts today with Putney Dental Care. Let our qualified and experienced dentists Ryde team assist you in every step of the way. With dentistry, it all begins with an initial comprehensive dental examination. This is where we have a thorough look at your teeth, gums and entire mouth area to evaluate your dental health and provide you with suitable dental treatment recommendations.
Whatever the dental treatments, we aim to make the experience positive for every patient. A great example is, the stinging sensation from dental anaesthetic injections is a common fear that we have addressed but with “The Wand” – an amazing dental technology, patients in Ryde will experience a virtually painless anaesthetic delivery.
- Oral cancer screening to check all of your lymph nodes, lips, tongue and the insides of your mouth and cheeks
- Digital x-rays that provide a detailed view of your teeth and condition of your bones that cannot be seen by the naked eye
- Periodontal (gum) examination, which assesses your gums for any signs of gum disease
- Occlusal examination to identify any problems such as worn teeth and clicking jaw as well as underbites, overbites and crossbites
- Tooth-by-tooth examination to assess for cavities, old restorations (fillings), and chipped or missing teeth
- Intra oral camera photos to illustrate the condition of your dental health
As we care about your well-being, we look into all kinds of treatment options available. Providing you with the right dental treatments that is pattern to your needs and fits your budget is important to us.
A scale, clean and polish is the next step in maintaining teeth and gum health. Our Ryde dentist will ensure you receive a thorough clean to remove any trace of plaque and calculus buildup, as well as any staining. A fluoride application is the final part of the process. This last step aims to make the teeth more resistant to decay and promote tooth remineralisation.
What Sets Us Apart
Our Ryde dentist team takes pride in the delivery of excellent customer service. We are patient and accommodating, explaining the entire procedure and options to our patients. Upon visiting our clinic, you will be greeted by welcoming faces in a child-friendly waiting room.
As it is a small community, we also take the time and effort in getting to know our patients and their families. As a special treat, we give dental products from world-class brands as samples. New and returning Ryde dental care patients receive Oral B toothbrushes and Colgate toothpaste as gifts.
Prepare for your first visit by calling us at Putney Dental Care on (02) 9808 2588. We’ll organise a time for one of our dentists to attend to your needs and look after your smile.