Take steps to improve your oral health with Putney Dental Care today. Let our East Ryde dentist team of qualified and experienced dentists assist you in every step of the way. With dentistry, it all begins with an initial comprehensive dental examination. This is where we have a thorough look at your teeth, gums and entire mouth area. Doing so enables us to evaluate your dental health and provide you with suitable treatment recommendations.
Whatever the treatment, we strive to make the experience a positive one for our patients. For instance, the stinging sensation from dental anaesthetic injections is a common fear that we have addressed. With “The Wand”, our patients in East Ryde can now experience a virtually painless anaesthetic delivery.
First, we begin with a comprehensive exam. At our local clinic catering to East Ryde residents, we conduct an initial dental exam that includes the following processes:
- Oral cancer screening to check all of your lymph nodes, lips, tongue and the insides of your mouth and cheeks
- Digital x-rays that provide a detailed view of your teeth and condition of your bones that cannot be seen by the naked eye
- Periodontal (gum) examination, which assesses your gums for any signs of gum disease
- Occlusal examination to identify any problems such as worn teeth and clicking jaw as well as underbites, overbites and crossbites
- Tooth-by-tooth examination to assess for cavities, old restorations (fillings), and chipped or missing teeth
- Intra oral camera photos to illustrate the condition of your dental health
As we care about your well-being, we look into all kinds of treatment options available. Providing you with the right treatment that suits your needs and fits your budget is important to us.
Contact our Easy Ryde dentists team today for an appointment, call (02) 9808 2588
A scale, clean and polish is the next step in maintaining teeth and gum health. Our East Ryde dentist will ensure you receive a thorough clean to remove any trace of plaque and calculus buildup, as well as any staining. A fluoride application is the final part of the process. This last step aims to make the teeth more resistant to decay and promote tooth remineralisation.
What Sets Us Apart
Our East Ryde dentist team takes pride in the delivery of excellent customer service. We are patient and accommodating, explaining the entire procedure and options to our patients. Upon visiting our clinic, you will be greeted by welcoming faces in a child-friendly waiting room.
As it is a small community, we also take the time and effort in getting to know our patients and their families. As a special treat, we give dental products from world-class brands as samples. New and returning East Ryde dental care patients receive Oral B toothbrushes and Colgate toothpaste as gifts.
Prepare for your first visit by calling us at Putney Dental Care on (02) 9808 2588. We’ll organise a time for one of our dentists to attend to your needs and look after your smile.